So 2009 is now been and gone, and 2010 ( or twenty ten as everyone is calling it now ) is upon us.
2009 was a busy year for us, what with seeing 2009 New Year in Big Apple style ( Not sure I ever posted any of my NYC shots. oops ), and Alex being born. I have to say, my photography, personal projects, got pushed out due to lack of time. But Christmas was fantastic, spending Alex’s first Christmas with him and my beautiful wife really was special.
I don’t do Resolutions as such, nobody ever really sticks to them, but I do set myself goals. So this year I have a few…
1. Shoot more – I love taking photos, and I’ve not done as much as I wanted over the last year. So this year I’m going to shoot more, much more. To aid this I bought myself a Panasonic GF-1 camera. It’s small, light, and since it has a decent sized sensor takes excellent photos. It goes everywhere with me.
2. Build my wedding business – Well that goes without saying. I’ve already got booked just as many weddings as I shot last year. That’s a good start but I’m going for more.
3. Spend lots of time with Becky and Alex – We’re already planning which BTCC rounds we can go to.
4. Be more organised – I’m not so good at being organised, so I want to sort that out, and make more use of my time.
5. Blog more – I don’t blog enough, but hopefully that will change. I’m working on a re-design of the site using the new ProPhoto V3 WordPress template which should be all sorted soon. Also I’ll be blogging Alex’s first Christmas very soon.
I think that will do for now, otherwise I’ll never meet all the targets.
Just as a last thought on this post. And they say a picture paints a thousand words so here goes…
( A shot from a wedding a while back, but to the point )